live

Love sentences

Love sentences from girl to the boy
I write to you this love sentences… When you were close – so close that I saw the sky in your eyes – I did not have any asphalt underfoot, any equal paths with the revealed chestnuts. I leant wings against your breath, silently flied over alleys park, low-low, over the earth, and heard, how the wind mixes leaves. Artful red leaves, they here are whispered every year, know, they do not die. They have remembered us. In warm hats of Lakosta.
At me hair, probably, stuck out, I all time asked you, whether it is so good, and you said that is good, and smiled. Silly you. Held me by the hand and told that on Tuesday we should necessarily have time to come to your sister birthday. That day has filled very long piece of my life. It seemed, it will be infinite as our life. I do not know where you now and with whom. I it, probably, also have not remembered anything, if casually there was no one in this park, without the husband and children. Has reached on foot without the car, you represent?

Tender love sentences

Anybody also did not think that this dim picture near a ladder upwards becomes our last. Then on Andreevsky descent you have presented to me the ridiculous doggie on a lace and barked to me in an ear, and I laughed and hid in your coat, remember? This doggie and now hangs in a room where my children sleep. At me stable reliable life to which I have already got used, became the adult and business woman with a short hairstyle. Shorn hair with which you breathed, and your heart was knocked on my red scarf.
Was going to present to you in reply to the doggie too any nonsense (it is such small revenge, ha-ha-ha) tried to discover, very much wanted to surprise you. But on Tuesday you have not called and have not arrived. Has departed urgently with a family to other city so happens that I have learnt about it only a week later, from the neighbor when, having crossed through the pride, have arrived with resolute conversation under windows of your apartment. It has appeared, too late.
I do not know even, than all it was then for you: friendship or something big and never any more I do not learn. Simply wanted to tell you thanks for those two weeks of far autumn when I was very good. Autumns in which we were remembered only by these leaves.